Thursday, October 14, 2010

LATIN AMERICA

At a time when my good friend introduced me to the quinoa so previously in 2007, it was around  that era that everyone began to eat healthy. At the time , I'v considered quinoa for an unsuccessful imitation of bulgur or couscous. 
Anyway, three and a half years after , i took a brave step, and tried to cook something edible from quinoa.

add your quinoa
A round of applause for my quinoa-balls :
chop
one onion
one zucchini
one carrot
parsley
one piece of pumpkin
two wet pieces of bread
break two eggs into the mash
Add seasoning 
(I like it spicy)
round 'em up , fry them


and there you have it ; quinoa-balls accompanied by chopped radish, baby leaves and some lemon juice.


(Timmy, hope I made you proud)

Quinoa is originated in latin america such as some of the world's greatest designers ; 



rubbed this from here


No comments:

Post a Comment